Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To my family.

My dear family,
While I sit here in a café in a foreign country, I am forced to be kind of a "deep thinker." There is not that much I want to say, but I want you to hear me out for a short little bit.

Living here in Guatemala has forced me to think about my life and I am come to the realization that I have everything I could ever ask for. Here's what I want you to know: I love you all with my whole heart. We all have our differences and we all make mistakes. We may disagree and get frustrated with each other, but that doesn't matter because we are family and in this life, that is all that matters. The world will try to tear us apart, but we must cling to the blessed family that we have been given because we have more than we could ask for. Tell each other you love each other and don't be afraid to disagree, but always be accepting of each other and love each other no matter what. Don't take our family for granted because there are people in this world that would give anything to have what we have.

I love you.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment