Thursday, July 28, 2011

Is that excitement in the air?!

As I write this morning, I find myself rather excited for something that could be beginning...
My wonderful mom (Clinical Nurse Leader for Labor and Delivery @ St. Joe's, Ann Arbor), started telling me about a young nurse that she works with. This special young woman has had a great deal of experiences in her life and has decided to look more at Nutrition to help young girls learn how to live a healthy lifestyle while loving the bodies that God blessed them with! Sound familiar?! (If you know me at all, it should!) So as quickly as I could, I found this young lady on Facebook and we have begun a great discussion about how God is working and moving in our lives...leading us to paths that we didn't really expect. I found her blog (which you should all check out, it's AWESOME) and can see that she is passionate and excited about where the Lord is leading her. While I am still unsure about if this is exactly what God wants me to do, I know that he will provide opportunities to learn and grow...and provide the money to pay back my student loans (which seems to be the biggest thing on my mind these days). I don't know what will happen...this young woman and I are going to try and get coffee to meet face-to-face and start discussing what God has placed on our hearts. Who knows, maybe in the next few years I will be going back to school to become a nutritionist. Or maybe this lovely young woman and I will be working together to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ through healthy living to young girls. It seems scary to think that there are all these opportunities that could be beginning, but I know that whatever it is that I'm doing, I will do it to the best of my ability because I am serving the Lord. 

View her blog at: http://www.dashingdish.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment